Thursday, November 1, 2012

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

Happy Halloweem it was inspite of my nasty eye infection and Ella's wicked cold and cough. We're both home bound today but had a pretty good time trick-or-treating tonight!!

One of my friends posted this on FB. I laughed so hard!! Maybe next year I give out vitamin gummy bears to kids, and supplements to adults! Ha-ha!!

 Some pictures:

 
The cutest Dorothy there is. Now I noticed her hand expression, a true ballerina!!

One thing we noticed here (as opposed to Dallas), folks at least in our neighborhood didn't go all out to decorate their front yards. Here's one that was cute and somewhat decorated! :)
 
 
Dorothy wondering if they're going to open the door or not!?!
 

I love this one:


Our "elaborate" costumes, haha!
(I had a legitimate reason to wear my mask and Hrishi was just a great sport and decided to wear one too!)
 

Another nicely decorated house, too bad they were not home or probably out of candy!
 
 

She had a little bit of well-deserved fun after a not so good sick day at home. Upon getting home, she graciously handed over the chocolate/allergen loaded candy to daddy, and proceeded to count her allergen-free candy. She still got lots of it, plus the safe supply mommy stashed for her at home. :)
 
(She was so tickled when I asked her if she wanted some lipstick???!!!)
 
Every year, I see her growing and learning to make the decision by herself (in a cute but mature way,) to not touch the stuff that she can't have.  (But inside, my heart is breaking a little.)
Monster momma:
 
Yesterday I celebrated an important milestone: my third candy-free Halloween. Self control tastes so much better! :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
 
P.S. DID I mention how much I LOVED the weather ?? Trick-or-treating in shorts and t-shirt? Can't beat that! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your little Dorothy is adorable!!! I'm sorry about your eye and about Ella's sickness. I hope both of you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...