Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So much to do....!!!!

This morning, I felt overwhelmed when I looked at this screen... and saw how much temple work there is still to be done for our ancestors. Oh boy! In a way though, I'm glad there is work to be done because that only means I have the opportunity and the blessing to be part of it, and hopefully be instrumental in bringing peace and happiness into the lives of these, I'm sure wonderful people, who lived a long time ago and laid the foundation for the families I come from. Going to the temple to do work for anyone is such an important and fulfilling task, getting to do it for family just makes it a bit more special.


Luckily, mom and dad are here to help, and make this heavy load easier.

So I know where we're going this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Your ancestors are so blessed to have you do the work for them!!! I'm sure this weekend there will be a big celebration up there for those whose work you will be able to do! You're awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...