Thursday, December 15, 2011

Spotlight: HRISHI!!!!!!!

Since gratitude for everything that I have in my life has been one of the things I've been trying to emulate and live every day this season, I figured I'd better have some "spotlight" posts on this theme! And since people, or I should say, the AMAZING people I have in my life, are the "stuff" that I'm most grateful for, I'm kicking off my "Spotlight" series with one of my most favorite person, ever: MY HUSBAND!! :)

I really would need hours to sit and type up all the things that move me about my him, but I'm making it easy on myself and highlighting the qualities that I've most recently noticed or grown to appreciate more! :)

His never ending kindness....


His amazing parenting skills....the other day at church, he gently got Ella to sing the opening and sacrament hymns, something that I'm very rarely able successful at.  Him taking quiet notes on his iPhone on Elder Nelson's talk on parenthood in Stake Conference last weekend, and his (again) gentle reminders to me to make family time, a happy time always.
(yes, we took a picture right before sacrament meeting!! :))

His sweetness and calm, his love for others....that always shines through everything he does and says.



Him loving me.... so much and inspite of all my infirmities.
Thank you, darling! I love you so, with all my heart and being!!! You are the best!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this post!!! You guys are such an awesome couple!!! I hope one day we'll meet your sweet hubby in person! He's such a great guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Lovely pics. You are one lucky girl! I met Hrishi and I agree, he's one cool guy.

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...