Friday, September 9, 2011

This and that

This little sweetheart loves fancy glasses. She picked this one up at Ikea a little while ago and she wants to drink almost anything out of it.

Cheers!



And the backyard sidewalk/alley is almost done! Looks gorgeous, I think.

AND..... Hrishi will be skydiving this weekend!!! Oh my gosh, I'm so scared for him! It'll be tandem, in other words there will be someone, a professional sky diver diving with them and opening the parachutte. He's going to be doing this with three of our other friends. Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!! Exciting but still scary to me :) He's been talking about doing this for a while but now that's actually going to happen, makes me scared! However, I am very proud of him! :)

Some more of Ella's art now. She loves to draw and doodle. She'll do it while riding in the car, at the breakfast table, any whichever way or place she can.  I love the details in each of the pictures. She is talented (I think) and can't wait to take some art/drawing lessons. I don't know when that'll be but apparently there is a program at school, Young Rembrandts or something like that, for first graders and up.

Whimsical!
(She was proud of the roses she drew in the left-hand side picture above.)

(There is a little bird nest with chicks waiting for their momma birdie who is flying toward the nest. And it's obviously raining and her character has an umbrella :))

(I think I know who'll be designing my Christmas cards this year! :))

1 comment:

  1. Ce mult imi plac desenele ei. Si succes lui Hrishi la sky diving. Scary!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...