Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Karekars: the Olympic Family... (Fun and funny!!!)

Since we have so much fun every Monday when we go in for our swim classes, changing in the family locker room, cracking up jokes about our swim caps and goggles, and just messing around, we decided to snap a couple of pictures just to capture the moment :) We think we look really funny with our matching gear!



One more: with goggles on!

Seriously, the whole entire family LOVES their swimming classes. And while we're still beginners, I have faith that somehow someday we'll make ok swimmers!

Yesterday I realized that I can swim almost half lap while holding my breath. How can I possibly fill up my lungs even more so I can do a whole lap without taking a breath?? You see, when I turn my head to the side to take a breath, I mess up everything: stroke, kick, and overall body balance. Ughhh! Both Hrishi and I are currently having this same little problem. We're going back tomorrow to practise and will report at a later date on the progress, if any is made! Ha-ha!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, funny indeed! :) You all look great! Good luck with your goal! Pupici!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...