Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just because (and future blog post plans)

To the man who I adore: so happy you are in my life because you make my life bright and happy, because you are the best husband and father one could ask for.

I love you, baby!

I've been thinking for a while to start recording daily snapshots of our life, just the small stuff. I think it'll be fun and who knows, maybe even informative and helpful to read in a few years from now on. (Ella already loves flipping through the pages of our 2010 book and remembering things we did, places we visited, and even things we said. You know, the small stuff.) Another project of mine (that needless to say, I have not yet started) is to do a recipe blog (I love my friend's, Ioana, here!) and print it every once in a while as a family recipe book. Wouldn't that be a great way to pass down beloved family recipes? It would also make great gift for grandchildren, wouldn't it? I know, I'm thinking way ahead but I have to admit that sometimes I find myself trying to picture how our family will look like in 20, 30 years from now on, and I enjoy it! Try it, it's fun!

So back to snapshots, my plan is to create a blog post for the following categories:

Things we like to do together as a couple, as a family,
Foods we love to eat (breakfast, lunch, and dinner, of course desserts-although this last one may need its own post!!)
Games we like to play
Sport we enjoy doing (or watching)
Favorite movies (or TV series)
Favorite scriptures and other books
Favorite music
Favorite stomping grounds, etc. You get the idea...I think it will be fun and help me remember and document these seemingly small every-day-life things that make up or take up such a big part of our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Fun idea. I can't wait to read more. Love the picture with you and Hrishi. Did Ella take it? Also loved all your recent posts too. What fun things you get to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your food blog!!! That's exactly the reason why I started mine.
    Si mie imi place tare mult poza cu voi doi!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...