Monday, January 24, 2011

Texas Skies

I love the bright blue TX sky! I just can't get enough of it! I loved it from the moment we "landed" down here. One year later it is still one of the best things I love about living here. Seeing these bright blue skies lined with white scraps of clouds just makes me happy. And I'm even happier when the blue skies are accompanied by nice and cozy warm temperatures, like today. After quite a few days of mid to high 30's, it's finally moving up to the 50's. And we love it because that can only mean one thing: MORE TIME AT THE PARK after school pick-up.  


This weekend we finally got to tour the rightfully oh-so famous Dallas Cowboys stadium. Well, since I haven't visited many NFL size stadiums in my life, I trusted american football enthusiasts and expert opinions and went there with high expectations. Needless to say, I was not dissapointed and neither was Hrishi. It was simply grand: the size, architectural structure, and design of the building are simply amazing.  We tried to capture it all in pictures but they don't do it justice. Touring the place was even more exciting as the NFL final preparations were in full swing. (A good family friend was actually  closely involved with the engineering aspects of the building. Impressive.)

And the gorgeous sunny weather we had, made this outing even more fun and enjoyable!

4 comments:

  1. Cute pics. Ce frumoase sunteti amandoua pe bacuta cu gentile.
    Poate intr-o zi o sa vizitam si noi Texasul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Ce frumos!!! As vrea sa vizitez Texasul intr-o zi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. veniti dragele mele! Noua ne place mult aici! Va asteptam cu drag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that picture of Ella on the far right. What a doll.

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...