Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A post on gratitude

Just that, pure gratitude for the small and big blessings I am given every day.

Lately, I have been writing a lot about the empty spot Nataly's leaving left in our hearts and lives, how much we miss her and love her, and how we pray for her safety and happiness every single day. While that empty spot is still there and will probably never be filled, there are many things for which I feel my cup runs over. The love and closeness we have as a family, the health and vigor we each enjoy in our physical bodies and spirits, the joy we find in the present and the hope we have in the future.

I am especially grateful to my Lord and Savior for His Infinite and intimate love reflected in all aspects of my life. He knows my struggles and my triumphs and oh, how grateful I am for that. Through His amazing grace I will soon be able to work close to home and therefore have more family time with the ones I love. New job, new beginnings, yes!! Today and every day I celebrate His amazing attention to the details of my life, His interest in my happiness and peace.






No comments:

Post a Comment

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...