Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Getting excited!

In my extremely crazy busy day yesterday, I was able to fit in a quick photo session so we can capture Ella's beautiful moment coming up here this Saturday. There have been a lot of planning, some change of plans, and lots of work to get to this point. I am grateful to my Hrishi for allowing Ella to take this step and supporting her and us, although I know it is not easy on him. He just wants her to know that she still has a wonderful family even if daddy is not member of the church and he is so right. We do have a wonderful family and are very blessed indeed.

After coming home from work and seeing me do a little of bit of editing to fix some of the light (or lack thereof) in some of the picture, all tired but happy that I was able to get this done, he gave me the best compliment I've had in a while. He told me that I was simply brilliant to be able to do all that I did with the little time and means that I had. That meant so much to me.

So here is our beautiful princess. So grateful for her amazing spirit, inner and outer spunk and beauty.












Now onto the preparations for our big day--Saturday October 26th, 2013.





7 comments:

  1. Sunt nespus de bucuroasa sa vad asa o printesa frumoasa! Pozele sunt absolut superbe. BRAVO!!!!! Si mii de felicitari pentru botezul care vine asa curand. De abia astept sa mai vad poze. Va pupam cu mult drag si dor. Madi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumim mult draga Maddy!! :) De abia asteptam si noi marele eveniment. Multi pupici cu drag si dor si de la noi!! xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. SUPERBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Felicitari pentru botez, sambata!!!!! Si bravo, bravo, bravo Hrishi for being so wonderful and supportive!
    Ps: Ana and Lexie saw the pics and said, "Mom, this little girl looks ADORABLE!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumim mult draga Ioana!! Fetitele tale sunt frumoase si tare dulci, merci mult pt compliment din partea Ellei :)) Pupici si numai bine si voua, xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Good job on the photos mama! :) Happy birthday and happy baptism Ella! Is your dad going to baptize her?!?
    Have an amazing day tomorrow!!! I'm so glad I got on here on time to say all this before the big day! I''ll be thinking of you all! Love, love, lots of love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stancutza! It was a beautiful day!! Yes, my dad baptized her. lots and lots of love to you all! xoxoxoxo

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...