Friday, March 8, 2013

Women's Day!!

Happy Women's Day!! This is another holiday from back home that I cherish.
I am thankful for womanhood and all the blessings that come with it and for the wonderful and oh so special women in my life: my sweet mother and mother-in-law and grandmothers. These amazing women have touched me in deep and beautiful ways and I am forever grateful for their heritage of love, charity, hard-work, and service.

La Multi Ani, Mama/Mamaie!

Happy Women's Day, Aai/Aji!


2 comments:

  1. La Multi Ani, inca o data, Cristina! Imi face placere sa-ti citesc blogul (cand apuc) si mi-a placut in mod special postul de astazi.
    Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. La multi ani si tie, Cristina! Superbele florile si printesa care le tine in brate! Pupici!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...