Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Word is out!


So our little equine girl will be participating in three different classes, the Walk/Trot division, Figure 8, and Pole obstacles. She's so excited to practice and get her show gear (a black velvet helmet cover and maybe even a Hunter jacket, she's hoping!) We'll have to see how good the sales are on that. :)
(I put together this little invitation last night and she was so happy this morning when she saw it. We printed a few copies for her to hand out to her teachers. She's already spread the word. I think she's got a future in advertising, lol!! :))

On Monday she gave good old Jenkins a quick but nice bath. And she's talking about Jenkins pretty much all the time, she's in love with this horse. It's "her" horse, you see.


School is going well, bringing more "smiley's" grades home than "straight faces" and plugging along with additions and subtractions.  

We picked the Christmas/winter recital piece and will be starting practice soon. The piece is called "Jesu, Joy, Man's Desiring." And I didn't realize this is the song until I looked it up on youtube. Angelic! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPeVIuRjUi4

I love being able to go pick up Ella from school every day and then have her with me at home. It's such a blessing I missed having all these years up to this point. She comes home to a nice little snack, and a quick run-down of what her day was like after which, she either does homework or art, or practices piano, while I get back to work at my desk.

Otherwise life is good, challenges, prayers answered, more challenges, more fears, more hopes but it's all part of life, I guess. And I choose to be happy and hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...