Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ready for... school?!!??!

Technically, I think we are.

--School registration : DONE, CHECK, WHEW!! It's really incredible how much time and energy have gone into getting all the medical paperwork done but it's done and now there are just appointments with the clinic/school nurse, assistant principal, and cafeteria manager to be scheduled.
I will be a little more at peace once I get to meet them all and speak with them, make all necessary arrangements to ensure she'll be as safe as she can at school.

--School supplies: bought and waiting to be delivered! This year I had to go buy them at the store as opposed to ordering them through the PTA. Boy, that was interesting. I learned a couple of new English words in the process.

--School wardrobe: bought and ready to be used to the maximum! :)

I found this adorable Bento box at WholeFoods today. I had bought a smaller version of this for Ella a few years ago and they were great, lasted her a long time.




--What else? I know I'm forgetting something. Luckily I have a couple more weeks to remember, ha-ha!!

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe that summer is almost over??? We're getting ready for school too...
    And I'm so glad to read that she's doing good with the milk issue!!! Keeping fingers crossed! Pupici!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...