Monday, June 25, 2012

New place

I got back from my Omaha work trip late Friday night and started operation "Move" on Saturday morning after Ella's swim lessons. And we've been moving every since, well today is Monday and pretty much everything we had in the apartment is now in the new home, situated where it belongs for the most part. The rest of our stuff from storage is scheduled to be delivered on Friday, so you know what we're doing next weekend... ! It's all good though, Hrishi is amazing and made my job so much easier. We love the house, it's really perfect for what we need right now.


Saturday between moves, we checked out the community pool and boy it looks like a little resort: slides for all age groups, lounge chairs, umbrellas, really beautiful. A big plus is that there is a park next to it. In fact, there a couple pools and several parks throughout the neighborhood, but this one is right next door to us, and someone is very happy about that. 


(Just can't get over these beautiful big blue skies.)

And my little ballerina who found her recital costume from last year and did a little demo for me requesting that I take pictures.


And big breakthrough at swimming: she's got the logroll going good!! She was proud and happy with herself. I was itching to take pictures or better, a video but I was in the water with her. Love her spirit!!

1 comment:

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...