Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I know...

"that... [...] the LORD disciplines those he loves, as a father the son [daughter] he delights in." (Proverbs 3:12)

And while I may not understand the reason for the disciplining or better said, for the trial that I'm facing right now, I know that He loves me and is there to comfort. Living with pain is not easy but knowing that hopefully soon I will find relief with either physiotherapy and/or shots helps. I just can't imagine what those who live with chronic pain must be enduring every day. Only perfect faith and hope can get them through.

And life goes on: house is almost all packed up, garage full of boxes, sparkling clean kitchen and the rest, for daily showings, sweet child complaining of stomach aches every single morning (it's very likely the milk that is troubling her; her allergist diagnosed her with EOE and decreased her dose to .2 ml for the next two months... sad!), me being able to do nothing to provide relief, me waking up as tired as I went to bed the night before, me yearning to get my life back, me/us missing daddy who has been in Houston for two weeks but who came down for the weekend to be with us.

I think I am ready for a new beginning. I know I will dearly miss our life here but this is the end of a chapter and the beginning of a new one. Having gone through this for the past three weeks, has probably made it a bit easier to leave...



1 comment:

  1. You are so strong!!! I can't even imagine the pain you're going through! I really hope it'll heal SOON! I'm also sorry to hear about sweet Ella's allergies. Poor baby! Hang on though! This too shall pass... I'm excited for you guys to move and start your new chapter. You're awesome! Pupici!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...