Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A bunch of random stuff...

Although not so much in the mood of documenting life lately, I still realize the importance of it and I'm committed to do it, so here it is!

Last week was Ella's last class at the Ballet Conservatory of Lewisville, she was one of the lead girls in their recital piece and she will be missed by Mrs. Waters and her super cute adorable classmates, and she will miss them all so much...



This past weekend, with daddy in town, Ella got to practice her awesome rock climbing skills again. She is just one amazing climber. No fear and lots of skill for her age and for not having been instructed:
(They have changed the rocks a lot but didn't bother her a bit.)



Some more gym time with her favorite guy, who also happens to be my favorite too!! :)




"Young King Arthur" at the Dallas Children's Theater:
(We will miss all the wonderful actors that have been delighting us with great shows for the past year or so.)


I've been taking Ella to Kid Country every Sunday afternoon, to her delight. It just always makes for a nice little drive and outing to old stomping grounds in Coppell.

Last Sunday we fed birds galore!! She even got to briefly pet one of the pigeons.

Built some sandcastles, thanks to the overnight rain that got the sand wet enough to stick.


And finally, for crazy hair day today at school Ella featured a fairly elaborated (not) "octopus" head, short of three tentacles/piggy tails. Ha-ha!


And before I am done with the random stuff: I am kind of grateful for not being able to work out these past three weeks as I got to see the big change that all the clean eating and exercising has brought upon my body: the increased metabolism. I assumed that would have been the case after the lifestyle change I've gone through, but with working out five to six times a week for the past year and a half, I always tended to attribute a lot of it to the workouts. Anyway, not only that I haven't put on a single pound, but I lost a couple. I guess this break is my opportunity to focus more on diet.

And I have one pretty nice incentive!! (Yes, size 0 skirt and size 2 pant. Never been this small in my whole entire life. Nor have I been this strong.)
(Next stop, "shaving off" the fat and building some more lean mass.)

Fitness is a precious gift: treasure it and continuously work hard to maintain, increase, and just hold on to it forever.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I am jealous of a size 0 or 2 or 4 or 6. You are amazing. Hope you will get better to get back to exercising. But you are right,your metabolism is kicked into high gear.
    Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard when you move from a place you love, but on the bright side you'll all be together again soon! And AWESOME about your size incentives! I know I'm looking forward to fitting into my favorite dress hopefully by Christmas.:)
    Pupici!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...