Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to my "A" MAN!!! :)) It's cake night here at this house!!!


Finally, we get to celebrate the man who's taking us to Houston, to new places, experiences, flavors, and flagrances!!!! Yeay for Hrishi! He's worked so hard all these years, took every single opportunity to better himself professionally and personally and have been such a wonderful, wonderful example for me and for Ella through thick and thin.

I am so proud of you, baby!! You are amazing! God bless you in your new adventure! I, like you, am so grateful for this new job as you have worked so hard to get to this poin. And grateful to your new employer for treating so nice. I know you will do an amazing job!!

Today you get to celebrate the close of a 10-year old chapter at CSG International and a new beginning in Houstonnnnn!!


Here's to you, my love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...