Monday, October 10, 2011

Back on track

Happy Columbus Day! I love this day already, why? Well, first because school is out and I know Ella is so excited to be at Primrose today and enjoy pajama and movie day with her friends and then be picked up early for the State Fair. Because after I got to drop her off, I went to get the mail and the fresh cool air and deep green grass, trees, and bushes just swept me off my feet. Love this cool rainy weather! It's funny because I didn't use to like this kind of weather before. When I'm happy on the inside, the weather can't mess too much with my mood.

I like to see this when I look out my window:


I know it's going to be a great day also because I'm going to do my strength and cardio today and it's going to feel great. I have to get those legs going and ready for the 5k at the FAAN (Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network) Walk/Run this Saturday. To erradicate the last 10-15 lbs of fat (and replace them with muscle), I'm back to tracking my food religiously at livestrong.com. And of course, watching my intake like a "hawk." And I think hawk is better than monster how I've been lovlingly (I HOPE!!!!) nicknamed by my husband and trainer. (I have to dig into that a little deeper and find out how all this came down.)

I know it's going to be a great day because rain or sun, we'll get to hangout together this afternoon: Ella, Hrishi, and I. We love hanging out together, you know. In fact, we're always together and that feels super!

(This is from Sea Life Aquarium, really neat place!)

(A moment of daughter-father love. In fact, Ella is "hissing" at Hrishi, lovingly of course!)

(This is from Forth Worth Zoo, me gazing somewhere but where? I was definitely not looking at the camera! Lol! :))

 (On the glass floor portion of the aquarium at Sea Life.)

I know it's going to be a great day because church was great yesterday and the lessons in Sunday School and Relief Society have seemed to have filled my inner spiritual well to the brim. [I'm sure church is great every Sunday, it's just that I seem to get most out of it when I'm prepared and willing to listen.]

And because I have these two wonderful people by my side:

And because I know He loves and understands me as He does all of us. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Columbus day! School is still on here, but at least is sunny!:) I'm glad you have such a great day planned! Great days always happen when we have our loved ones next to us. You're awesome and can't wait to read about your 5k on Saturday!!! Pupici!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...