Friday, August 12, 2011

Fondue mainly

Yup, that's what Ella wanted to make this afternoon. Since she had the day off from school, mommy worked from home and we got to spend some more quality time together. So she guided me through the process of melting the chocolate, washing and carefully arranging the fruit on her little princess platter, and then doing the fun part: DIPPING! She used bamboo skewers to dip the fruit into the chocolate. I just love my fancy Ella!!


(I had a couple of strawberries and grapes too, hopefully that doesn't tip the weighing scale tomorrow. Because looking at the weighing scale over the past two days and seeing this----->


has sure made me happy.

And another thing that makes me happy right now is fitting in size 4 jeans/pants. I have never ever been a size 4 before, so you get the idea. :)


Totally random, but in line with things that make onevery  happy is that this past week we've been going to the pool almost every day. Daddy's been out of town and that was a fun way to end the school and work day.

Swim lessons:



and leisure:

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Now I want fondue too! Lol
    Congrats on the weight!!! You are amazing! And you look amazing! Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I weighed that not that long ago (after Lavi was born) but I wasn't close to a size 4. That's awesome. Dacian will start swimming lessons next week. He can't wait. We just swam at maie and taie's pool and it was so fun.

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...