Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Expressions of love

One way we do it around here is through cards: Ella, probably like any other child of her age, LOVES to make cards. Cards for mommy, daddy, grandparents, friends, teachers, anyone dear to her under the sun.

The funniest thing about all this is that she always somehow "short changes" daddy on her cards...! We're certain that it's not intentional! He's either pictured as a really small character or just very funny looking! Or the card is not as elaborate. He's such a great sport though and is never bothered by it! :)

She brought these two back from school yesterday. How couldn't you love a little person who draws something like this?????? (I absolutely love the details! So cute!) Hrishi and I laughed so hard with delight last night when we found these in her bag. And I had to snap a picture. :)


(I'm yet to find out who's the red & blue guy next to me. Or is that her and her (boy)friend, but why would they be on my card??? Then on to daddy's card: is that him with me or with her maybe?? Oh, so many questions!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...