Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So behind...

Oh no, not on posting but on so many other things... :) like house cleaning and organizing... and what do I do about it, you may wonder? Nothing at the present time.  Well, I write about it. :) I keep procrastinating until the "next weekend" and "the weekend after that" when we always have something that takes us out of the house and far away from cleaning and organizing. Don't think the house is a total mess because it's not, well, not really anyway (thanks to some picking up here and there), but boy it could sure use some DEEP CLEANING.  But I do have a plan: since weekends, really Saturdays only, are always for grocery shopping, laundry, and family time, I must clean in small chunks on week nights. It's not going to be easy as after work, there's always dinner to make, practice to do and bath to give but it's got to work because there is no other time in the day that I can find for cleaning! So I'm starting tonight with our bathroom, yeay! And I really hope I won't be too tired to do it after ballet, dinner, and piano practice.... All you very busy mothers out there: any tips would come in handy! :)

2 comments:

  1. No advice from me. I look forward to hearing from others. I think working moms have it way harder in that respect. I like it clean but really I don't like cleaning when all I need is to relax. But of course a messy house drives me nuts so I do it anyway. But nothing deep cleaned here in a looong time. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we all have the same problem??? :) One thing that helps me is scheduling certain cleaning tasks and laundry. For example, on Monday, I wash all the towels in the house. I also clean the kitchen, my washer and dryer (yes, they need cleaning too :) On Tuesday, I do the boys' laundry, I dust all over the house and clean windows and mirrors. Wednesday, I wash all the sheets and clean all the bathrooms. And so forth. It helps to do a bit at the time, instead of having to clean everything in one day. Still, my house always looks like it's been hit by a tornado...Maybe it has something to do with toys and shoes scattered all over the place...:)

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...