Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day!

Another awesome weekend in our neck of the woods! And of course a special one as we celebrated our wonderful daddy and husband. We don't celebrate Father's Day in Romania but I'm so grateful for my father and all that he's done for me. Love you daddy and can't wait to see you and mom in fall.

Now, to the wonderful man I married nine years ago: HApPy FaThEr'S DaY, SwEEtIE!!!



We had fun at the pool:


(Boy, I need a tan so bad!)

Had zpizza:


Explored nature (see that teeny weeny dragonfly Hrishi caught for Ella? She got to hold its wings for a few seconds and was over the moon!)





Took silly pictures together...



Saw a play together. Of course, had to do the traditional collage with pictures taken with pretty much all of the actors/characters in the play. (Ella as she always does, got their autographs:)



And Ella sang with the entire ward Primary one of my most favorite songs ever, "The Family is of God." Big tear jerker. I love our family and I'm so grateful for it! And I know it is of God.

 My dashingly beautiful princess and handsome prince:

We love you honey! And we're so thankful for all the big and hard things, as well as for the small and simple but oh, so important things you do for our family every day. Someone once said that the greatest gift of love one can give is the gift of time. You always do.


You always put us first and that means the world to us!

We couldn't ask for a better husband and father!

May God bless you always!

3 comments:

  1. Cate multe si frumoase poze. Ma bucur ca ati avut un weekend asa frumos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte frumos post, Cristina! Sunteti o familie frumoasa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chiar ca e un post tare frumos! Sunteti o familie super! Si imi place tare mult colajul cu poze "nebune".:)

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...