Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blue Symphony

(My initial post title for this was "Field trip" but was really too ordinary for what we experimented last night so I think the new title is more appropriate :-).

So last night after dinner and piano practice I took Ella on a surprise little field trip. We walked to this beautiful field of bluebonnets nearby. The pictures I took (with my DroidX since I was too lazy to carry my "professional" gear with me :-D) speak for themselves. I loved the natural light. It's always the best (in my books.)

(It's quite amazing to me how the top she picked matched the color of the field! Mind you, she didn't know where we were going!)

Beautiful Bluebonnet amongst bluebonets:

Can you tell she loves to pose?

My favorite! (They all are, really. :-))

How vibrant and beautiful are these?


They look great on my counter.


I'm so grateful for the beauty of this world and for my sweet explorer who loves nature as much as I do (or more, if we count her love for animals :-))

6 comments:

  1. Odri, ce mai faci?
    Ma bucur ca ne-am conectat aici. Deci in primul rand Ella este o scumpa, pare foarte inteligenta (ca si parintii, sunt sigura) si imi place mult tunsoare ei.
    Ma bucur ca ai o familie asa de frumoasa si ca esti un exemplu asa de puternic in evanghelie.
    Ne mai auzim....pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, ce poze superbe si chiar ca ce s-a nimerit tricoul Ellei. Adorabila ca intotdeauna si imi place cum pozeaza ea mereu. Imi faci mare pofta sa ma mut acolo ca eu nu mai suport ploile de aici.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took these pictures with your phone??? :-)Superb! Ella e atat de frumoasa!
    Pupici multi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat de frumos!!!! Si chiar ca e marfa ca bluzita Ellei se asorteaza cu florile! Super! Si cat de frumoasa e Ella!!! Ma topeste!
    nici mie nu-mi vine sa cred ca ai facut pozele cu telefonul tau! wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superbe poze si Ella e super draguta cum pozeaza ea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love blue bonnets. Beautiful girl and pics.

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...