Thursday, May 13, 2010

How I love you...

"I love you even if you have not brushed your teeth yet!" (I'm often told this as I cuddle her up in the wee morning hours.)

"I love you so much mommy, all the way to the moon and the stars."

"I love you all the way to Chicago and back!" (Chicago is also her favorite destination when she 'threatens' to leave because she can take care of herself now ... this happens when she's done some mischief and gets a good talk or time out. I must have passed my "I love Chicago" genes on to her...)

"Mommy, I love you 100 weeks long and always and forever."

"This is the best day of my life!" (she says that whenever she's extremely happy or excited about something.)

"I love you this much!" (and she stretches her arms all the way out)

... and I mustn't forget this one: "Daddy, you are my bestest friend ever!"

All infused with the deepest love ever... Thank you, angel for loving us so much!

5 comments:

  1. So sweet she is. There's nothing better than their sweet love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce dulceata! Cred ca ti se topeste inima... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nu pot sa spun decat ca mi-au dat lacrimile citind....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buna fetelor! Nu-i asa ca suntem mai mult de norocoase sa fim mamici! Pe mine ma uimeste mereu cate dragoste au ei in sufletele lor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! She is so sweet. I can't believe I've never thought to write down similar things Elanor says. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...