Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dreaming

I just can't wait to move into our new home. I've been dreaming (day and night dreaming) about setting everything up, picturing how the furniture would be arranged, the wall decor (need a lot of sprucing up here as we don't have much stuff that would fit with the tall walls, but I'm working on it), the kitchen, the bedrooms, my plants on the deck, where the tomatoes would go, etc.... I just can't wait. Hrishi was lucky to go there again a couple of days ago with one of our friends who is a civil engineer (one of the real smart ones-- he was the lead engineer for the new Dallas stadium) to take another look at the house with his professional eye. He couldn't see anything amiss so that brings extra piece of mind. I told him that I wish I could go there almost every day... but I'll just have to wait the end of May when we close.
I have great visions of this place. I think it's going to be good home for us. A happy place where we can grow together, fill the air up with laughter and singing, a place of peace, of teaching and learning, a welcoming spot for family and friends. How blessed I am and we are. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Lately I've been checking out a lot these websites....can you guess what for?
Pottery Barn  Pier 1 Imports  Cost Plus World Market  Rooms to Go 
If you know of any other home decor/furniture fun (and affordable) places to shop, please send them my way.

3 comments:

  1. Ce frumos! Mi-ai dat ceva de banuit ce fel de mobila vrei tu? E pt un baby room cumva?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buna iubita, nu baby room, asa in general, idei de decorat, mobila de study, ceva casual dar nu prea edgy. Am uitat sa ma uit la Ikea. Te pup dulce! Voi ce mai faceti? Sper ca bebeii tai se simt bine acum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ikea e frumos si la noi Mor store e super, dar nu stiu daca il aveti si voi. Bebeii sunt mai bine acuma. Dacian e rau infundat in nas si nu prea doarme bine dar asta e. Te pupic.

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...