Thursday, February 11, 2010

Winter Wonderland

To Ella's delight (and I have to admit to mine too), it's snowing today!!!! Yes, with some huge and pretty snowflakes, already one, one and a half inch on the ground. It's not cold at all so that makes it really nice as you can be out playing and actually enjoying the snow! Ella got to make a few snowballs and stump the slush under her feet; she loves being out there!! She only got in the car this morning on the promise that we'd let her go out after school so she can play some more and even make a snowman. We'll see!
We all like the pretty scenery, especially the trees!! This reminds me that I do love seasons!

Pretty tree right outside our dinning room window:
Snow Aficionada:






I've noticed that lately that pretty much in every single post I "happen" to blurb about something totally random, so to keep with the tradition here goes today's random item: last night we made veggie lasagna (yummy goodness of spinach, toffu, mushrooms, and bacon bits in a yummy organic marinara sauce, Amy's Kitchen.)


Ok, so you noticed what she's wearing when leaving home this morning. A couple of hours later, I get this cute note from her school that they went out to enjoy a bit of the snow and here's what I see... my Ella not wearing her hat!!!! What is she thinking? She's miss Nebraska Freeze and Cold Accustomed but still....


3 comments:

  1. Cat de scumpa si frumoasa e Ella!!! Ma bucur sa te vad si pe tine intr-o poza, in sfarsit.:)
    Lasagna arata delicioasa-poti sa-mi dai si mie reteta, te rog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegetable lasagna is one of our family's favorite dinners! I'm so glad my kids will eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. Ce frumoase poze si de abia astept sa vad ce ati facut de valentine's. Vreau si eu zapada. Aici nimic toata iarna.

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...