Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Temple

Let me first say that I love our new church schedule, we start at 8:30 am with Sacrament. It's really great to then have a proper lunch at noon and to not have to eat too early when you're not hungry or extremely late, and then have the entire day to rest, play, and just be home.
This past Sunday after a good nap, Hrishi made some yummy banana bread (in which he sprinkled some fresh raspberries), and then suggested that we go to the temple to see how far it is, what's the best route to get there, etc. I was very excited! We went and we were hoping the temple grounds would be open to walk around but we were not lucky I guess. We were satisfied though to be able to walk a bit outside its gates and take a few pictures. As I stood out there for a few minutes, I could feel an amazing peace and calm. We were standing on sacred ground. I'm so grateful for temples, and especially for my new temple here in the DFW area. It is really beautiful!

HERE ARE THE PICS!




1 comment:

  1. Si mie imi place biserica dimineata (noi acum intram la 9). Ma bucur ca aveti un Templu atat de aproape de voi!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...