Friday, January 16, 2015

So much has happened

We had a birthday and some fun times and some very sad times lately....

As much as I would love to pour in the updates, I find it hard to. The lack of time and my hesitance have both accounted for no posts lately. As a matter of fact, I don't even know where to start.

Ella's ninth birthday was fun and way back in October. She had a painting bash with a few close friends at Pinot Palette and a gorgeous rainbow cake made by moi. I think pictures will be best to describe the fun.




















Some pictures from the birthday breakfast:











Then my sweet mother went through a major health issue and life changing event. Prayers, fasting, and His tender mercies have carried her safely through this great trial. Much prayers are still needed, as well as faith and trust that somehow everything will be fine. 




Also on October 16th, Ella's birthday, my parents celebrated their 43rd wedding anniversary. I love them so much!!!




Some pictures from the daddy-daughter pumpkin carving activity at church. Ella and daddy had a great time.







Halloween also came and went and it was probably the best Ella had so far. She went with her good friends at school and had a lot of fun. The very cute Rainbow Dashes ! :)








Equitation has been going well, with a couple of falls but also some good rides.




That will have to do for now as I need to go to sleep to hopefully make my 5:30 am date with the gym tomorrow morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...