Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The good in life

We love that in the back of our house there is a beautiful lake, biking/running trails, and a park. We take advantage of them all almost daily.


(I am grateful that I almost look like Ella's sister next to her. :) She's growing up tall and beautiful.)


Silhouettes in the sunset.

Our beautiful gardenia are in bloom. Their flagrance as you step out of the garage is amazing. The best perfume ever.


Remi continues to be a good student and is learning how to jump better and better every day. 


The scriptures guide and strengthen me when I need it most.
I am getting used to being in Young Women's. I like teaching although it is an adjustment from my Relief Society teaching, now teaching teenage girls. It's probably a little harder but the girls are great, so much fun. 



We are blessed with good employment that affords us a comfortable lifestyle. I am very grateful for these comfortable shoes and sandals that I was able to get on a Labor Day's sale. :)


We are making progress with our Foster-to-Adopt requirements and paperwork and hopefully start on our home study soon. I am grateful for that. (The Fire Marshall is here at the moment doing the fire inspection, one of the requirements we have to meet.) Life is good. Ella's enjoying second grade although I am yet to warm up to her new teacher but as long as she does her job well, we are all fine. She is also doing well with her piano preparations for her exams. I recorded a couple of videos yesterday during her lesson. :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...