Friday, September 20, 2013

Happenings: birthday and FARE walk

Someone had a birthday just last week. Hrishi turned 36!!! Yay, Happy Birthday, sweetheart! You make me happy and better in every way. So grateful to have you in my life, to calm my storms and anchor me down and help me always see the goodness of life.


(Ella was all dressed up as we had just come back from the Primary Program practice at church. Hrishi was all sporty as he was coming back from sand volleyball.




Red velvet cake with chocolate ganash and raspberries.


With Scottie, his darling little friend.





 (Posing?Not so sure, but the pants are cute,haha!)




 We celebrated at Del Lago, of course. The cake was delicious and I got commissioned by Ramon to make another one! :)




With Heather, Ramon, Romina and Zaniah (the famous Texans football player, Arian Foster's wife and daughter.)


The week before we had the FARE Walk downtown. It was a good event but it rained... anyway, we had fun sampling some allergen-free goodies, socializing with like-families.

Ella won a poster contest for the most unique piece themes "Say FAREwell to Food Allergies", too bad I didn't take a picture of her drawing.







Posing with her Epipen.

With our dearest supporter, Andrea!!



With a nut free-bar which I thought she was going to love but not so much...! :)

Ella with her very big-eyed momma, haha! :)


   cookies
(and lots of Plentil chips, not pictured here.)



1 comment:

  1. Happy (late) birthday to Hrishi!!! And that cake looks DELICIOUS!
    PS: I love your big eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...