Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Marketing campaign

This is what it feels like and boy, it's exciting! I've been working on these during my lunch break today and I'm excited that Ella wants to do a cupcake stand to raise money for the FARE Walk.  I haven't received much support through the website yet so I think this will be a nice way to get the word out and hopefully raise some money for research and education. We might look into doing this at our local grocery store, we'll see. For now, I'm planning it on our driveway.

These will be the posters around the stand.







With the Walk being on Sept 7th, there's not much time left. Our fundraiser is in two weeks.

I need to find the time to spill out the latest updates. We moved and what an enormous of work that was and still is, and a few other things. Life is great, just too busy for me sometimes to keep up with it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...