Friday, February 8, 2013

Going home

I've been in Omaha for a few days for work but I'm going home today. I'm so excited to see my babes but am also happy and grateful for my job, the people I work with, and the opportunities that are mine to grow, learn, and contribute in many ways.

I'm grateful to be going back to hug and kiss this sweetheart whose front teeth has miraculously grown literarly overnight.


And hug and kiss my other babe who doesn't like taking pictures of himself but oh, how much I love him!!

And hear all about their little adventures in my absence.

And put the finishing touches on my Relief Society lesson for Sunday which I stayed up so late last night to work on.

And run a few miles on my nice coushiony treadmill at the gym (the one at the hotel was pretty bad.)

Being away for a few days provided some good reflection time of all the things I can do to better myself, to overcome personal obstacles, and make the most of what I'm given.

1 comment:

  1. I bet it was super awesome to go back to your loved ones! And Ella's smile is just precious!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...