Friday, January 25, 2013

"Thank you"

I grew up with hearing and saying "thank you" a lot. It's just part of how I was raised.

I love saying it and hearing it.

It makes me happy.

In the middle of those hectic mornings of making breakfast and lunch, it is music to my ears to hear it spoken from the heart, with true gratitude by my truly wonderful husband and daughter. I love you guys and I'm always going to be there for you, cooking those healthy meals (or just cooking :)), packing lunches, sitting through homework,  piano practice, horseback riding practice, ballet practice, and whatever else comes our way.

I am happy and grateful beyond words for all the small and big miracles God brings about in my personal life and our family life as a whole. Thank you, dear Heavenly Father.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a wonderful wife and mom, there's no surprise they say thank you all the time! :)
    Thank you for also being an awesome friend, example, and inspiration! xox

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...