Thursday, November 8, 2012

Smiles

This post is all about smiles.


(Ella was refusing to, ha-ha!)

Air show smiles:

 
Happy happy smiles after Ella received her visit from the Birthday Ballerina, a complete surprise!!
Bright and early morning smiles:
 
 
I love this "cuddle" smile! :)
 
 
 And this sweet delicate one:
 
 

And these cute silly ones while trying on funny hats at Target!

Although it's not always bright and sunny around here, there is sure still a lot to smile about. I am grateful for my sweethearts who always remind me to smile!

How about this very handsome's man's smile!?1 ;) He melts my heart everytime he does that.
 

And my latest haircut, the French cut how my stylist called it.

 

6 comments:

  1. Super cute cut!!!I love all your smiles. You guys are such a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute de tot. Sunteti o familie minunata. Mersi mult de telefon azi. Mereu e o fericire cand iti aud vocea. Imi e dor de tine.
    Also, de mult vroiam sa te intreb. De ce ne pune sa punem word verification daca e private blog? Te intreb ca in alte private blogs nu trebuie sa pun cuvintele alea pe care de multe ori le gresesc. Nici o grija daca nu se poate schimba, doar sunt curioasa.
    Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maddy draga, si eu m-am bucurat mult sa vorbim ieri si sper ca ai avut o seara super!! In legatura cu word verification, nu stiu de ce apare... probabil pt ca sunt private blogs. Si mie imi cere sa le pun la blogurile private unde comentez (Ioana, Livia, Stanca, etc.) :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE all the smiles!!! And I LOVE your new haricut!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci mult Ioana, esti o scumpa, my faithful blog reader and commentator! :) pupici!!

      Delete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...