Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Premium Chocolatiers and a bit of Omaha

This is stuff is indeed premium, the Premium Chocolatiers chocolates! First off, I was ecstatic to find such a company manufacturing cocoa and soy based chocolate in a dedicated facility, free of any milk and nuts allergens, a few weeks ago and then ordered some for Ella. I timed it so it would get delivered for the horse show.  It made this little girl so super happy that she ate four chocolates (crazy me for letting her) in one sitting and last night was telling me about her little goal not to eat any more chocolates or sugar of any kind until Friday. We both made this little promise that we wouldn't! :-)




I left early Tue morning for Omaha for my week long business trip and I already miss her. How can I not when she woke up at 5:30 am knowing that I was going to leave, and asked me if I brought sweaters along for the cold weather in Omaha, and crying when we hugged and kissed good bye, and begging me not to leave?? I broke my heart in half. I miss you little one!!


Some pretty pictures of Omaha fall colors.



(These were taken outside of the Omaha Lifetime where I ran a few hills.)


1 comment:

  1. Mmmm....chocolate!!!! I could eat that box in one sitting! LOL
    And I LOVED the previous post! You guys are so cute and funny! Pupici!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...