Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Isn't this...

cute??


Meet Arthur, one of her favorite TV show characters.

She's been drawing more lately and this is what I found when I was "playing" assistant teacher/classroom volunteer putting the kids' new writing folders together:

Beautiful masterpiece, my dear Ella!
(She's been asking when she can start taking art classes as she is not quite sure she's satisfied with that they're learning so far in art at school... I told her to be patient as I'm sure they'll get to do and learn more than drawing geometric shapes on little pieces of paper. :)) As far as art classes, it'll have to somehow be mashed-up with horse camp next summer, time permitting.

I have a few more to add still on my phone, but I think I'm ready to go to bed, it's been a very long day but much better than yesterday. But before that some more... pictures!!


(Little chef made French toast with little help from mommy.)




The traditional Sunday after-church picture:





2 comments:

  1. Chiar ca e o artista!!! Bravo, Ella!!! Si e scumpa foc! Pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, her drawings are stunning. Lucky momma.

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...