Thursday, May 24, 2012

A little 5K and fun at Brazos Bend (encore)

I haven't run a race since my 15K in February so I decided to get out there again for a little 5K. So this past weekend I ran the Girls Inc. Spring Sprint. I signed Ella up too as she's been telling me that she wants to do a kids' race but she changed her mind the night before the race, and she just wanted to watch.  It was hot even at 8:10am when the race started but I still made a little better time than my usual 5K time, 34 mins.  The neat thing is that I got into it on my last lap, breathing and all.



After a quick nap and packing the cooler with meats, veggies, and fruit, we headed out to Brazos Bend park. We had a great time with a couple of friends (family and work.)





1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! Ma bucur mult de tot ca ai revenit!!! Pupici!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...