Friday, January 20, 2012

Valentines

With Valentine's Day classroom party planning fever going on, I've already started dreaming up Valentine's cards ideas for Ella to make for her classroom. I found some really cute ones out there in the blogosphere thanks for some really wonderfully creative minds, and came up with my own design too. I will present them to the boss and let her pick which one(s) she'd like to make.

(this one is one of my favorites)


(I have a feeling that Ella will be enamored with this one!!)


(If we decide to do this, my own creation,  we'd mount it on white paper, the heart in the middle would be a sticker on top of which I would have her put her fingerprint (as in "touching" one's heart. Any maybe we take the "wording" out and just leave the YOU... and the sticker with the fingerprint. We'll see!) And maybe for a little treat, stick a valentine's day themed pencil on the other side?! Pretty cool, I think.)

1 comment:

  1. They are all super cute!!! Can't wait to see the final product!:)

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...