Wednesday, December 21, 2011

First day of Christmas break... is HERE!!

This afternoon I got to Ella's school and help in her classroom with the Winter Wonderland party celebrations this . I also got to sneak in and watch her play the fun games they had going on in the gym. Yeay, for me!!! I get to do this as I'm the only one in the family right now who has a "yellow" card, that is a volunteer card that allows me to step foot in the classroom or anywhere in the school building beyond the cafeteria point. I kind of like that! :) Lol! :)

Her food craft table, all ready for her:


They made a marshmallow-chocolate-frosting-candy-cane snowman:


More of this beautiful and oh, so sugary creation:


Dipping fruit and pretzel sticks in the frosting!! Oh yeah, that tastes good! :)


(So happy to have been there with you, honey!!)

Fun in the gym:




"Dog pile" on the teacher!! But she didn't seem to mind it one bit! :-)

She loves and appreciates her teacher so much and I'm so glad!!


(Happy as can be because mommy made it to the big celebration!)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it so much fun to volunteer? I LOVE going to my kids' classes to help out. And yay for Christmas break! We started it here yesterday as well!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunteti doua frumoase. Ce imi place parul tau. Ma bucur ca te-ai dus la papusica ta la scoala. Ce sistem tare ca nu ai voie in scoala fara yellow card. :)

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...