Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Finally...

Although generally speaking, I don't consider myself a procrastinator, I do have a couple of things here and there that I just don't seem to get motivated enough to get done: pantry organization!!! Well, tonight after many days of deliberate planning and pathetic failure to get to it, I managed to finally do it. I started small, thinking that I'd only do the bottom shelf. I got more excited as I started to see the clutter go away and decided to go up another shelf, and then another, and then another until I got to the top! So it's done, cleaned and organized! My husband will be so proud of me. :-) And I feel better about myself too! :-)

Nope, I didn't take "before" pictures, believe you would have not wanted to see those. But here is the finished/"after" product:



It's not perfect but it doesn't really have to be. It's much better than it was before, that's for sure! And that's what we strive for around here. :)

1 comment:

  1. Felicitari!!! E greu de gasit timp si energie pentru organizare. Eu am conservele organizate, dar restul (spices si alte chestii) sunt un dezastru!!! Intr-una din zile....:) Bravo tie!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...