Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday workout

Nothing really new, still 6 lap of swimming, probably a little over 8 miles of biking, and only 1.89 miles of running. I thought I took a picture, in fact I KNOW I did but apparently my phone camera didn't fully cooperate because I can't find it in the photo gallery. Oh well!

Lesson learned today: it's time to rest as performance has decreased (at least as far as the running distance goes.) So tomorrow is rest day! I need it. Once in a while I take a day or two break (not back to back though) during my workout week (Mon-Sat) and I can definitely feel the difference when I get back into it. I come back fresher and stronger. I'll probably do a light swim on Friday though.

And today since it is such a beautiful sunny and warm day here in our neck of the woods, I'll take Ella to the pool after school. She's been wanting to go as she misses swimming. She had to skip her Monday lesson due to the adoption training. (And I think summer is coming back?!?!! That would be wonderful, I would not mind 100 degree temperatures one bit.)

2 comments:

  1. You still did very well! Stop being so hard on yourself! And yes, occasional breaks are a must! You are amazing! I hope you had a great time at the pool with Ella.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are stressing! A break will be very good for you and like you said it will leave you refreshed? When is the event?

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...