Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Love

I am the most blessed person in the world to have so much love pouring my way. I've only been gone one day and one night but that's still hard on my sweetie pie. You see, she is in love with me. She told daddy she loves me so much because I'm fuzzy and cute and I have soft skin :)



(I really don't know if I'm fuzzy, cute, and have soft skin but I'm for sure flattered that she perceives me this way! :-))

And I am in love with her too and I miss her so. I'm glad though that our short separation is turning her into a more responsible little person: this morning she woke up, brushed teeth, got dressed, and ate breakfast all by herself, no cajoling from daddy.

Oh, the amazing heart of this child... , of all children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...