Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gentle reminder...

I stumbled upon this recently:
“The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.”

And although there are very happy people here in the Karekar household, sometimes I just wish some things were different. Like for example, no food allergies, no asthma, and the earth being one big continent so family is not so far away! (I'm not asking for much, am I?!:))
 
And while overall we are trying to make the best of everything we do have, I am reminded that there's always room for more loving, having more faith, more humility, more patience, and more service giving.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! We all need to count our real blessings a bit more often.:-)

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...