Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 26th, 1993

A couple of days ago (almost forgot...!) my parents and I had a big anniversary. June 26th, 1993 is a very special and dear-to-my-heart date: it is the day my parents and I got baptized in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The day that was going to change my life forever. I am so grateful for the Spirit that touched our hearts enough to see/feel the light and truth of the restored Gospel and start on the path back to Heavenly Father. So grateful to know of my Savior and His love for me. So grateful for His wonderful Church where I always feel at home.

My parents and I with Elder Brandon Jensen, one of the missionaries who taught and baptized us.

My parents have the "dressed-in-white" picture from the same day and I hope they can scan it so I can add it in here. One day I have to sit down and write our conversion story. It's really beautiful and I want Ella and Hrishi and all of our dear ones to know about it.

(BTW, I love momma's furcoat and daddy's leather coat!) :)

3 comments:

  1. Ce frumos, Cristina! Felicitari! E minunat modul in care biserica ne-a schimbat viata. Nu stiu unde as fi astazi fara evanghelie si fara biserica. Suna putin cliche dar e adevarat :) Parintii tai sunt niste draguti. Mi-e dor de ei. Intotdeauna au fost foarte prietenosi cu mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce zi superba!!! Aniversare fericita!!! Intr-adevar suntem extrem de binecuvantate sa avem Evanghelia in vietile noastre. De multe ori ma gandesc unde m-as afla acum din toate punctele de vedere fara Biserica, si nu cred ca ar fi o situatie foarte fericita.
    Felicitari din nou!
    Si imi place TARE MULT noul fundal si pozele! Pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  3. La multi, multi inainte, Cristina! Si mie imi place mult cum arata noul fundal si pozele de sus!
    Si da, evanghelia ne schimba vietile si ne da sansa sa fim impreuna pt eternitate cu familiile noastre!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...