Saturday, April 23, 2011

Today...

I was at the temple bright and early for the 6:30 am session. I'm not a morning person but knowing I was getting up to go there believe me, made all the difference. My heart is filled with gratitude for the great peace and Spirit that are there. Even in the lobby, even outside on the temple grounds... . I did the work for my living grandfather's mother, Ioana Nebancea, and my visiting teaching companion whom I went with, helped and did ordinaces for one of Ioana's daughters, Elena Dutu, my grandfather's older sister. I feel so blessed to have the temple and the restored Gospel in my life, and having gone today makes this Easter holiday even more meaningful to me.

Image

We colored eggs and did crafts yesterday, now on to making our little special Easter cake. (Thanks to my sweet parents who sent us super nice Easter presents and goodies, egg dye included, we got a coule of beautiful red eggs, a color I've had a hard time getting in years past.)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! How wonderful to be able to do your family temple work! I have missed your blog for a while and had a ton of catching up to do. What a great family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat de minunat ca ai putut face munca in Templu pentru strabunica ta!!! Ce ocazie minunata!!!
    Si ouale arata superb! Ce frumos ati sarbatorit! Pupici!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...