Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Life is good

The past few days (or maybe weeks) there's been a lot of thinking and worrying and more thinking, and analyzing, and worrying some more (yes I am a worrier), and then thinking some more, and praying too. The reasons are not relevant really- sufficeth to say that I've been stuck in a bit of a rut with my weight loss regimen/hit a plateau and then seeing a great (or so we thought) job opportunity come and go for Hrishi. But as always, Heavenly Father's will (Remember? He knows all and everything!) was done and not ours (mine.) So we continue to wait and do our best: me working just as hard but maybe smarter on my goal, and Hrishi doing the same (he already works smart!) on finding his dream job. Last night especially, I felt God's loving hand who manifested itself through peace and comfort in my heart. After a long and stressful day at work, seeing Ella's smiling face and zest for life, watching her run and skip at the park, I knew I already had so much to be grateful for and that life was good, in fact wonderful whether I were five pounds thinner or not, whether we had that dream job (now) or not. I am so thankful for such a loving Father in Heaven who does know it all and loves me (us), and watches over us constantly, and for the Comforter, the Holy Ghost. This is my testimony that He is there, always.

1 comment:

  1. Mi-a placut tare mult postul tau, Cristina! Si marturia ta e foarte puternica. Intr-adevar avem atat de mult pentru care trebuie sa fim recunoscatori.

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...