Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A couple of "funnies"

They say five-year olds are funny. Little kids are funny, they have this natural sweet humor that just cracks you up. And it just kind of bursts out of nowhere and when you expect it the least, which makes it even better. Ella was telling us this morning about her "futures" (when in fact she was talking about things that happened in the past), starting with some things that indeed happened in the past but then moving into the fantasy land of made-up happenings. I'm just amazed at how much stuff these little ones can make up. Ella has been making up a lot of stuff and it's just so funny to listen to her monologues... ! She talks and talks and talks, gesticulates and just  gets into what she's talking bout. Really funny. I wish I could just press "Record" on my Droid everytime she does that.

And before I forget, every time we play a game (i.e. Candy Land, Pretty Pretty Princess) if she happens to win, she will always make me the winner along with her! She can't stand to see me being the "loser" :-) It's so funny but I so much appreciate it! :-)

Recently, she started whispering sweet things into our ears, individually to me and Hrishi. Last night the message was: "Mommy, you and daddy are the most wonderful parents, who love me and give me yummy food, toys, and clothes. I love you so very much!" Then she'd quickly cover my mouth not to say it out loud and run to daddy and say almost the very same thing into Hrishi's ear. How cute is that?! We love you, baby!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, funny and so cute! We have a couple of those "chatters" around here; they would have so much fun together.:)
    Got your Christmas card today!!! So nice to have you so "close". Multumesc, te pup!!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...