Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's time

It's time for me to start getting serious about blogging. I love keeping up to date with friends by visiting their blogs once in a while so I figure it's about time that I provide some updates on what we've been up to:
  • Trying to sell or rent our house and move south in search for milder winters (really love Nebraska but winter takes a huge toll on our family's health so we'd really like a warmer climate.) Due to the freezing temperatures I've grown to hate winter when in fact when I was growing up, I used to love being out in the snow playing.
  • Getting ready to vacation with parents for a few days in Chicago (love that city)
  • Loving every moment of being a parent, watching Ella grow up ( she's turning FOUR in a few weeks, we just can't believe it!)
  • Just staying busy with daily activities (work, Ella's swimming and gymnastics' lessons, etc., etc., etc.)

2 comments:

  1. URAAAAA! De abia astept sa iti citesc blogul. Sa pui poze repede. Mua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddy scumpica mea, am nevoie de suport sa ma tin de treaba! :-) Comentariul tau este un imbold! Keep them coming and I'll do my best to keep the updates coming! ;) Pup dulce!

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...