Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Counting blessings

Since this is THE (only) spot I'm recording our little family history and I do not at this time have a personal journal (shame on me!), I feel compelled to spill it all out here and just say that I feel so very blessed! Today while driving back to work from the gym through our pretty and sunny town, it just struck me: I love my life, love it all, blue skies, beautiful fluffy white clouds, the eternal (or so it seems) sunshine (I absolutely love this about TX!), being able to get a break from work and workout, being able to buy a nice yummy Subway sandwich for myself, to contemplate what I'll be making for dinner tonight while Ella goes to her gymnastics class with daddy, and feeling the excitement for her starting dance classes on Sat-long paranthesis here--yup, we're quiting gymnastics as we [that's including Ella] think she'd thrive better in a more expressive movement kind of activity, and all sorts of other little or big things running through my head. [A little more on gymnastics, although she enjoys the physical aspect of it, she loves music and rhythm more, and wants to dance more rather than be on balance beam or the bars, so there you have it.]

So I hope I keep counting those blessings, every day. I found it has a great refreshing effect on the whole being.

2 comments:

  1. My dear you are such an inspiration to me!! Stii asta, ti-am spus-o de nenumarate ori; e inca valabil! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

October Birthday!

Ella turns 12!!!!! Lots of milestones: graduated from Primary, moved into Young Women's, got her temple recommend. She is such an a...